Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I'm Watching Infommercials

I leave in less than 9 hours for San Francisco!! I should be sleeping, or packing, or doing something productive, but now it's a little bit later.

I realized something today, and I think that it was a good lesson. I didn't have the best day, it was actually pretty hard. I realized that "love" isn't the answer to every problem. I'm amazed by what love changes and how love does answer so many problems, and how it affects people. I'm amazed on how much the world would change if people simply just started loving each other... but that's not all it takes.

Sometimes you can love someone and they really won't love you back. (I'm not talking about boys... boys are far from my mind) Sometimes they will but they'll still hurt you. So what do you do when you love someone and they just continue to hurt you

9/25/07

No comments: