Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Don't leave your laptop on the table...

...it will get stolen.


I'm at Joey's Laundromat again, quite possibly my favorite blogging spot.

That means that yes, I made it back to San Francisco, and before October like I had hoped also. (thank you so much to everyone who is supporting me) I've been here for about a week and a half now, and so it's time to wash some clothes.

It definitely doesn't seem like I've only been here for a little over a week though, it seems like I just didn't leave. The time I spent at my house seems forgotten now. 6 weeks past has disappeared. But really it hasn't. I didn't do much during those six weeks except for hang out with a few friends and my family. I spent most of my time at home; recovering, sleeping, which I needed. I love my family. The more I'm around them, the more I realize how blessed I am to have them.

I'm glad to be back in the city. It's been sort of hard the past few days, but in an okay way. I'm thankful because I haven't been lonely. People have been really cool and have been hanging out with me a lot, and then I savor my alone time. I like being able to do nothing but sit in my room for a couple hours and be comfortable before I go to sleep. Spiritually it's been kind of intense, and so emotionally it has been too. Realizing that there's a spiritually battle going on even inside of me, I don't really know why or what this means. I had an incredible And a battle, it is.

10/07/07

No comments: