Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I'm back in Redding and SOS has been over for about 2 weeks now. I miss everyone so much!!!! I miss the city too, but it's good to FINALLY be home.

This weekend I went up and visited Lydia in Reno, and that was fun. Then I came home and dogsat Sam Saturday night, and today. I always get a little bit creeped out when I stay out there alone. It's probably the safest place you could be too, not much happens in Palo Cedro. (that's the name of the town I actually live in, it's about 5 minutes away from Redding)

Last night after I hid all the knives and locked all the doors, I was laying in bed next to my cell phone, the house phone, and my car keys, when all of a sudden the bedroom door flew open. The dog was laying right next to me so I knew it wasn't him. I looked at him hoping he'd spring into action and start barking, but he looked about as scared as I was. About 1 million thoughts flew threw my head in about 2.5 seconds and I was sure I was going to die... but then I realized that the swamp cooler had turned on and it was just the air flow. Needless to say I dreamed that people were chasing after me trying to kill me.

Tonight I went to the movies with my mamma. We went and saw The Nanny Diaries. Not very many people go to a 10 o'clock movie on a Sunday night in Redding... my mom and I were the only ones in the theater. Some how we still managed to pick a broken seat and had to move. It was a good movie, I really liked it. I had fun with my mom, she almost fell asleep a couple times haha, but I don't think she ever actually did.We got to talk loud, and I got to run when I had to pee, so I didn't miss very much of the movie. We danced down the isles and out the door to the song playing during the ending credits. It was a good night.

I sort of want to be a nanny now, but earlier after watching about 5 episodes of Miami Ink I sort of wanted to be a tattoo artist.

8/27/07

No comments: