Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gay moments...

When I kissed Lydia on the head, her reaction told me that it wasn't normal, so I shrank back into my shell. -1st grade

Truth or dare in 3rd grade, kissing a girl on the lips. I don't remember who it was. I think it was Gabby's cousin or something, it was in Gabby's back yard on the trampoline. I wanted to kiss her though, but I had to pretend that I was grossed out because everyone else did.

In general, just thinking that I wanted to kiss girls.

9th or 10th grade. When I was at a restaurant and this woman with a really cute hair cut was talking to me. Her hair was short, and I wanted to cut my hair short. She was joking around, and I really thought she was cool. After we left my mom said "I wanted to tell that lady to stop flirting with my daughter" I thought, "was she really flirting with me? was I flirting back with her?" I wanted to go back to talk to her, but I was self conscious that other people had noticed that I was interested.

When I realized that I always notice hot girls, and make comments on them. Finally I got a look from someone after my third comment (of the day) on a girl. I realized... "shit, I make too many comments about girls. I'm not normal." (But I still wasn't gay)

10/4/08

No comments: