Tuesday, April 9, 2013

At Joey's Again

I'm at the laundromat again.. this might be like my third blog from here.

The system went down just after all of my clothes got done washing, so now they're sitting in the dryer wet, until the system turns back on. I'm kind of glad though, at least I have the internet.

I wish I had my camera with me on SOS I don't know why I didn't bring it. Dumb choice.


It's funny how people strive to be independent, make their own decisions, have their own life, but right now all I want is for someone smart to tell me what I'm supposed to do with mine.

I don't want to think about it, it just makes me want to vomit.


I pray the Lord let's me win the lottery. But I guess in order for that to happen, I'd probably have to buy a ticket first.


No it's not money I want, I don't want to be rich, but I guess if I had all of the money in the world my options would be endless... I would never have to choose a job or a career. (not trusting The Lord) With God I guess my options are endless too. In the sense that I could do anything imaginable if He told me to do it. What is He telling me to do?

"Pray about it"

That's the reply I get, and it sucks haha.

It sucks when I'm afraid to pray about something because I don't want the answer to be no, or because I'm afraid of what the answer is... I just always assume that I'm hearing Him wrong or assume that the answer is no. I have no clear thoughts, all I hear is myself.

I guess I'm just waiting for the obvious, and I'm not getting the obvious. I actually am not sure that God wants to give me the answer yet, I'm not sure that he wants my focus to be else where.

I started to write a blog the other day about the fact that I feel like I'm in a limbo but I never posted it. By "limbo" I mean a halfway point. Like I'm wasting time until I get to point A from point B. I guess if I knew what point B was, then I'd really really feel like I'm wasting time. I'm sure that I'm at where I am for a reason, and that sense (since??) I am here this is where my heart should be, this is where my focus should be.

7/1/07

No comments: